Thursday 26 April 2012

My Favourite Products Right Now

I have a good bunch of products right now that I want to rave about. Ive been using them for awhile to get the full effect of how they will stand the test of time, and these all passed with flying colours!

Now let's start with makeup:

Liquid Gold Triple Benefit Tinted Moisturizer. SPF30.
This cream is amazing. I cannot praise it enough! I don't need a foundation at all. It does everything I need for my skin. For details go here.

MAC blush
MAC blush has great shade options and goes on the skin so well. I use a MAC blush brush to put it on. Not much is needed as it has quite a bit of pigment. To look into MAC blush and other cosmetics, go here.

Perfect 10 Hair Colour.
I rarely use chemical hair dyes, but when I do, this is what I use. It does a great job every time! The only complaint I have is the strong chemical smell which happens to be in most dyes. To check it out go here.

Here goes Hygiene & Misc Items I love:

Seabuckthorn Berry Bar
This particular product actually changed my life a little bit... I had horrific acne for 2 years until I started using this Seabuckthorn soap. I can't speak for other brands, but this is the exact brand I use. My skin is clear, smooth and bright now. It changed my morning routine and even my confidence! http://www.seabuckthorn.com/

T for Toes foot/shoe powder from Lush.
I put some of this powder in my shoes & never have foot or shoe odour problems. It has a gentle but lovely smell. This powder will last months if you regularly powder your shoes. To check it out go here.
Pure Essential Oils from Fruits & Passion.
These aren't cheap but they are 100% pure and amazing. The oil lasts a long time as you need very little at a time. I've tried cheaper oils and they do not have the same effect as this brand of oils. Pure essential oils help with different ailments. Not to mention that you can use them in many ways (ex. in the bath, in a diffuser, etc.). The purer, the better. I couldn't find a direct link to this product, but the Fruits and Passion website is here.
Rotadent Plus.
I purchased it from my dentist. It's great! It has a small head that can get in all of the little spaces in your mouth. The brush turns 360 degrees. Every 30 seconds it pauses to give you a sense of timing. 3 speeds. I think this can only be purchased by your dentist. For more info, click here.
VOSS Water.
Love the water, love the bottle! The bottle is reusable, the lids seal very well and last very long. The Voss website can be found here.
Reebok RealFlex for Women.
This is truly a product that I highly recommend. It may not be for everyone but this is the best running/walking shoe I have ever had in my entire life, by far. They fit so well around the foot, which is great for my narrow feet. Unfortunately I couldnt find the exact link for this. This website featured them at one point though.
So, some of these products are not well known but they are very well liked by the people who use them. These items are also in my Pinterest Page. Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them?

xoxo

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment