Thursday 19 April 2012

3 Hygiene / Beauty Products I Won't Use Again

Product #1

After using this first product for about 6 weeks I have decided that I should cut ties with it completely and throw it out. It pains me to do this but the product is that useless (for my skin anyway). It is Exact Cleasing Cream, Original.
The reason I will not be using this product again is for a couple of reasons.

1. The cream isn't as creamy as it is chunky. When I take the cream out of the container and put it on my face, most of it falls off in soft chunks. In order to turn the chunks into "cream", you have to squish each chunk separately. A real hassle.

2. The second point is the worst point. This cream turns into a thick film on my skin. It doesnt rinse off without the aid of another soap. The film is so thick that if I try to rinse it off and then wipe my face with a towel, I can see the film dragged across my face. This happens whether I use very little or a more generous amount.

Product #2

Unfortunately I don't have a photo of this as I threw mine out and couldnt find a photo online. Normally I love Shoppers Drug Mart Products, but their white plastic nail brush is not worth buying! It is made in two parts and in my opinion, cheaply put together. So after just a few times cleaning your nails, the brush part falls away from the handle part. The brush part is unfortunately too small to hold onto while cleaning your nails. If I can find a photo I will certainly post it!

Product #3

Note: this only applies to people with allergies/sensitivities to eye makeup.

I LOVE MAC makeup, but I can't use their eyeshadow anymore. I started to get really bad allergic reactions to it, so I tried other brands and didn't get as a severe reaction to it. If you have sensitive eyes, this might not be the product for you.

I still use Coquette for my brows and various blushes without a problem.


Has anyone else out there tried any of these products with or without a problem?

xoxo

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment